Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Anniversary Edition (SHC2020) (Genesis) (gamerip) (2020)

Bluds are both 10 years old 💀💀💀
Seriously both of you are being stupid.
MarioFan12034, you clearly can't take criticism, and you are telling some person online you're mad at to stop talking in a conversation that has nothing to do with you.
Eeveelover64, you had a valid criticism of this other guy's rip and then you just went about it the wrong way.
Why does everyone hate me??????

No worries at all. Do you want to listen to this album?

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/super-mario-online-sequencer-2023

Please don’t criticize this, I already had problems with eeveelover64.
Ok, but why do you care so much about criticism? Not everyone is gonna approve of what you do, and that's fine. Yeah, some people may be rude to you (I was even rude to you earlier lol) but honestly, try to ignore the harsh comments. If you enjoy uploading stuff here, keep doing it. But I would suggest you at least keep people's valid criticisms in mind instead of getting mad at them for disagreeing with you, even if they are rude.
Regarding the Mario & Luigi Extended album you did, I have to agree with eeveelover64 and Mariotendo. I don't really see the point in extending the music to 30 minutes; not on this site. But hey, you do you.

Last edited:
Ok, but why do you care so much about criticism? Not everyone is gonna approve of what you do, and that's fine. Yeah, some people may be rude to you (I was even rude to you earlier lol) but honestly, try to ignore the harsh comments. If you enjoy uploading stuff here, keep doing it. But I would suggest you at least keep people's valid criticisms in mind instead of getting mad at them for disagreeing with you, even if they are rude.
Regarding the Mario & Luigi Extended album you did, I have to agree with eeveelover64 and Mariotendo. I don't really see the point in extending the music to 30 minutes; not on this site. But hey, you do you.
I’ll try listening to your tips.

Back