Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - Angel Island Revisited (2019-2023)

I can see Sonic soundtracks are slowly returning to this site. I hate that Sega removed their Sonic soundtracks on here because this is the only site I can download Sonic Mania Themes. (I faced this problem when I was making my Sonic Mania reveiw for my Youtube Channel)
WOOOOOO

F For the people that makes recolor mods for sonic 3 air that i always saw
I never saw any of those. Then again, I hardly keep up with Sonic because compared to other Video Game Franchises like Mega Man, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, Mario, Gradius, or The Legend Of Zelda, Sonic is one of my least favorites. Not because of the games or anything like that because some of them are great Like Sonic 2, CD, 3&K, Sonic 1 [8 Bit], Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, etc. My problem with Sonic is that he can never stay constant. Such as his games because Sonic fans either get mediocrity garbage, or nothing for a few years. I'll hardly play sonic games that often compared to the other franchises I listed, but hey, maybe Sega themselves can finally make a good Sonic game again (Sonic Mania doesn't count).

soundcloud is better than this websites

SoundCloud is always an MP3-compressed mess for this sort of thing unless there's a WAV/FLAC download available, and even then, that doesn't affect the streamed version. Thankfully, Zophar's Domain also exists for this kind of stuff, but newer games such as Super Mario Odyssey and Sonic Forces aren't on there, unfortunately. That's why there's still some value to using this site for me, never mind the Segapocalypse.

SoundCloud is always an MP3-compressed mess for this sort of thing unless there's a WAV/FLAC download available, and even then, that doesn't affect the streamed version. Thankfully, Zophar's Domain also exists for this kind of stuff, but newer games such as Super Mario Odyssey and Sonic Forces aren't on there, unfortunately. That's why there's still some value to using this site for me, never mind the Segapocalypse.
Exactly the point,LegoLoco.Khinsider wasnt a mess (besides Segapocalypse,we wont talk abt it) unlike Soundcloud.

Exactly the point,LegoLoco.Khinsider wasnt a mess (besides Segapocalypse,we wont talk abt it) unlike Soundcloud.
guys thats not the point, the point is that you can use video game music.khinsider and soundcloud both at the same time if one doesnt have a song for
the website you use another one =/

guys thats not the point, the point is that you can use video game music.khinsider and soundcloud both at the same time if one doesnt have a song for
the website you use another one =/
first of all, why would you use soundcloud if it's a mp3-compressed mess?
second of all, WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE

Last edited:
first of all, why would you use soundcloud if it's a mp3-compressed mess?
second of all, WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE

I was going to ask why you would respond if it's been a few months, but then I realized you were the uploader.

Because most people have been afraid to upload Sonic music to this site since the Segapocalypse.
No,there is no fear for fangames and rom hacks.Sonic 3 A.I.R is a Sonic fangame,and its here.It can go same for 16 Bit Sonic Triple Trouble.

Back