Super Mario 64 Original Soundtrack (1996)

Wow, I remember ordering this soundtrack on cassette tape from Nintendo Power in the mid-90's! Still got the tape too!

yoooooo thats actually awesome! i never knew there was purchasable cassettes of of the ost!
Thanks! Since these were available via mail order only both the tapes and CD's are quite rare but since tapes were on their way out at the time I personally believe the tape is the rarer format. My uncle collects albums and when he asked me if I had anything rare I told him I had the Super Mario 64 soundtrack on tape. He looked it up in an online sales and price tracker and said it was worth about $80!

Thanks! Since these were available via mail order only both the tapes and CD's are quite rare but since tapes were on their way out at the time I personally believe the tape is the rarer format. My uncle collects albums and when he asked me if I had anything rare I told him I had the Super Mario 64 soundtrack on tape. He looked it up in an online sales and price tracker and said it was worth about $80!
ooooo wow! :0

Back