Super Mario RPG Original Sound Version (1996)

Yes, there is a remake. Do a backflip!*
Yes, there is a remake of this game that's just called Super Mario RPG. It was released for the Nintendo Switch recently.

*P.S. You don't have to insult ANYONE for ANY reason. He's just a guest reviewer, but yes, that exaggerates me a bit too. Why don't YOU do a backflip instead? (No offense, but plz dont reply. You can react instead though :))[/spoiler]

Yes, there is a remake of this game that's just called Super Mario RPG. It was released for the Nintendo Switch recently.

*P.S. You don't have to insult ANYONE for ANY reason. He's just a guest reviewer, but yes, that exaggerates me a bit too. Why don't YOU do a backflip instead? (No offense, but plz dont reply. You can react instead though :))[/spoiler]
i think you misunderstood me. i wasn't insulting him when i told him to do a backflip, he said he didn't know what he would do if there was a remake, so i was giving him a suggestion to do a backflip in joy!

i think you misunderstood me. i wasn't insulting him when i told him to do a backflip, he said he didn't know what he would do if there was a remake, so i was giving him a suggestion to do a backflip in joy!
Okay, there is 1 good thing and 1 bad thing you did:
Good thing: You corrected me! I should do a backflip too!!
Bad thing: You replied back, but that's okay, since the comment wasn't mean or insulting. So no reporting had to be done.

Back