TEKKEN 3 PlayStation Soundtrack 002 (1998)

This rocks! But am I the only person in the world that realizes that the music from Tekken and F-zero GX/AX are eerily similar? I thought it might be the same music composer but I looked it up and they weren't now I'm really confused. I love this style of music though! Wish nintendo would make a new Fzero for the wii u with the same kind of music!

Dude... What's with all the advertisement? Anyway... I just wanted to ask where the team battle results song is? It's not here nor in the arcade ost page either...

i just love tekken 3 n also the music... i just love the ogre stage music n king... all music's owsome... bachpen yaad a jatta hy is game ko khel kr... good work team love u all guy's for this effort....

High quality tracks that really made this game the classic it is. I really appreciate the upload, brings back so many childhood memories.

Tekken 3 is the best one yet.
This game has so many cool songs.
Also it was funny that all the endings were mute except Julia. When she spoke i was like:
"HOLY CRAP! They can talk" XD
This game made love the series. I cant wait for 7.

Btw: Xiaoyu is the best and you know it ;)

thanks for giving these themes....it remainds my chidhood days while playing game along with friends and brothers.while playing game we enjoy a lot of the baground music and we like hear it again and again.

All is fine, but i gotta tell ya that Forest Law is the best one . . Listen to it just make me wanna punch people. So far I only punch a wall and it hurt alot . .

Back