The Bad Guys: Good Tonight (2022)

Should I try bringing this to the attention of the moderators?
It would probably just get the active movie albums taken down so no.
What if I try uploading the Mario Movie OST myself instead of requesting it and hope it gets accepted lol.
You can try, just don't list movie as a platform because that'll flag it and you won't be able to upload it. Just say it's for like the 3ds and edit it after it's uploaded. Might be a little unethical but whatever.
What movies were they?
Transformer: The Score (Accepted) and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Score (Denied)

You can try, just don't list movie as a platform because that'll flag it and you won't be able to upload it. Just say it's for like the 3ds and edit it after it's uploaded. Might be a little unethical but whatever.
The name of the upload being "The Super Mario Bros. Movie" would be enough of an indicator that it's a movie lol.

Yeah, uh, too late... Posted a comment on my old Mario Movie OST request. I don't even know if they're even gonna receive it. I might've just made a mistake...
It's ok admin has like 500,000 things to go through per day so he probably won't care. And now that I think about it, if he didn't want any movie soundtracks on the site he would have already removed every album tagged with Movie anyway.
The name of the upload being "The Super Mario Bros. Movie" would be enough of an indicator that it's a movie lol.
You'd be surprised on what gets through moderation. There's like 60 albums for Admin to go through per day. You could also do even more unethicality and name it "super bean boy mini games" and re-name it after it's uploaded although that's probably a bad idea for obvious reasons.

You'd be surprised on what gets through moderation. There's like 60 albums for Admin to go through per day. You could also do even more unethicality and name it "super bean boy mini games" and re-name it after it's uploaded although that's probably a bad idea for obvious reasons.
Yeah, I was thinking what if I just named it something else but it is pretty unethical. The most I would do is not upload it with the Movie tag.

Back in April last year, I requested that the Mario Movie soundtrack be added to the site. It got declined of course. They told me that movie soundtracks were no longer accepted. Yet, only three months earlier they let a single from The literal Bad Guys slip by bruh. 💀
Did they change their mind during those 3 months or what? Probably not because they let the OST for the 1986 Mario Movie get updated three months later:
https://downloads.khinsider.com/for...rincess-peach-original-soundtrack-1986.29908/

And literally last month they let another anime OST get posted:
https://downloads.khinsider.com/gam...the-shibuya-incident-original-soundtrack-2024

This is allowed but not the OST for the new Mario Movie?
Pretty weird. The full soundtrack for this movie was declined on January. The same month as this single. I was feeling really motivated to upload the whole soundtrack for this movie. Double standards? Maybe. Hacking? Probably.

Back