THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: Takt of Wind ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS (2003)

My Favorite Zelda Game without a doubt! Totally awsome songs too, this site is sweet, although some Guild Ware Eye of the North Music would hit the Spot!

Another Awesome game in the series that has yet to disappoint us. This game can hardly be spoken of how awesome it is with words.

The Wind Waker is a brilliant game and the score is in the top three of all of the Zelda games. The score is only matched by Majora's Mask and is only beaten score wise by Twilight Princess.

I searched lot of sites and i finally finded! Thank you so much, all games of Zelda are miracles! I love dragon roost island song and miniboss song! I have now all the songs in my mp3! Thanks thanks thanks!

yup and stuff it is the best ost ever i would give it a 400 out of 10 if i could but seeing as i can,t i guess i will just have to go with a 10/10

I really love the Ocean theme, it's the exact definition of what Zelda the Wind Waker is about, adventure. It's such a great song that I had a dream I was traveling on sea with this music playing.

this is the best game ever *_* and i just love the music! i'm so happy that i found this site x) now i can listen to zelda music on my mp3 player :D

Aieee! Wind Waker was the very first game I ever finished! I loved the music of it - some of it sounded keltic (excuse my spelling), but I love it! Does anyone think it's so cute when Link slips and lands face-down on the ice on the Ice Ring Isle? Because I do! It's adorable!

YAY! The Wind Waker was fun and kinda easy once I got the hang of things. I remember picking up a Darknut Sword after I beat one and chopping down pillars. Wheeee, that was fun!

Could you please get the Phantom Hourglass OST? I've found numerous sites that have it but with no track names...

Does anyone know what the Album name is? On my itunes I am trying to get Album Artwork but I can't find the artist. And I LOVE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA MUSIC!! AMAZING!!

Ahhh...gotta love Zelda soundtracks. I don't think I've ever heard a bad Zelda tune. I gotta say though I'm a little disappointed that Twilight Princess isn't on here...oh well Wind Waker has got an awesome soundtrack anyway. My favorite tunes have got to be the Fairy Spring,The Deku Tree and the Korogu, and Outset Island. I do love 'em all though! I can't wait for the new Zelda that's supposed to come out on the Wii sometime this year! I heard that Nintendo has been working on it a lot longer than Twilight Princess! It's gonna be so kick holy cow!

I absolutely love LOZ games, I have them all, including spirit tracks. They are all AWESOME. I'm the biggest LOZ fan you'll ever meet. As a matter of fact, I'm already searching if there's a new one coming out, to per-order it.

I love you! I love you! I love you!
The Legend Of Zelda have such a beautiful, but still touching and serious touch, and that is alot thanks to the amazing music!
I love it! :)

awsome songs never thought i would hear those again touching and beautiful love the music im a #1 zelda fan i have all the games including skyward sword

Back