Wii Sports Resort (Wii) (gamerip) (2009)

I remember thinking these visuals were like real life when I first got my Wii and played this game. Now it's silly to think that nowadays but the whole tropical setting of Wuhu Island is still nostalgic and cosy to me. I mainly just come back to this one for the flying minigame and the free roam Jetski mode to admire the landscapes and explore the farther islands and underground ruins. I still love this soundtrack too and I appreciate the album editors for adding those HD screenshots of the locations. I have a ton of love and nostalgia for this game and the Wii era in general.

Last edited:
I remember thinking these visuals were like real life when I first got my Wii and played this game. Now it's silly to think that nowadays but the whole tropical setting of Wuhu Island is still nostalgic and cosy to me. I mainly just come back to this one for the flying minigame and the free roam Jetski mode to admire the landscapes and explore the farther islands and underground ruins. I still love this soundtrack too and I appreciate the album editors for adding those HD screenshots of the locations. I have a ton of love and nostalgia for this game and the Wii era in general.
the frutiger aero era of games was the best

Back