Wii U Background Music (Wii U) (gamerip) (2012)

The Wii U eShop is closed. This... is the end of an era. A very special era...
So long, partner...
The next era begins with the Mario Movie coming out in less than a week. Now we're stuck with the Nintendo Switch and it's soulless UI.

The compilation is nice and nostalgic, but unfortunately a lot of tracks are poorly ripped and are poorly edited. There are also some tracks that are flat out missing (Miiverse Browsing, Wii U to Wii U File Transfer) and the Wii U Home Menu is ripped straight from SpongeFreak DX, which is staticky.
I'mma give this an overhaul with FLACs, add missing tracks and update poor-quality tracks and let y'all know when I'm done...

The compilation is nice and nostalgic, but unfortunately a lot of tracks are poorly ripped and are poorly edited. There are also some tracks that are flat out missing (Miiverse Browsing, Wii U to Wii U File Transfer) and the Wii U Home Menu is ripped straight from SpongeFreak DX, which is staticky.
I'mma give this an overhaul with FLACs, add missing tracks and update poor-quality tracks and let y'all know when I'm done...
this might sound weird but can we keep this version up? the poor quality is kinda nostalgic to me
maybe make a separate page called "Wii U Background Music (Old Rip)" or something idk. i just have a lot of personal attachment to this rip in all its hissy glory

The audio is terrible. It pauses, skips, crackles... it sounds like it was recorded with a Radio Shack microphone that wasn't plugged in correctly half the time. Not worth downloading, I don't think any amount of Audacity filtering can fix this...
No offense to you or anyone, but no one asked for you opinion OR cares about what you say.
Btw all of your comments are from April 25th, 2020 because of some weird glitch.

No offense to you or anyone, but no one asked for you opinion OR cares about what you say.
Btw all of your comments are from April 25th, 2020 because of some weird glitch.
lol? they're right though, this rip is pretty bad. objectively, i think  anyone who would download this would care about the sound quality.

Nobody asked but there's this cool thing called "free speech" where you can say whatever in the world you want regardless of whether people asked or care.

Back