BRAWL STARS (Android, iOS, Mobile) (gamerip) (2018)

Where is Fairytale Slugfest?
Oh shoot you're right! I must've accidentally deleted it and not noticed it while working on one of the updates, not sure when that happened but I do have a copy of that file thankfully. I'll get it resubmitted but will probably take a couple of days for it to go up on the site again.

Last edited:
In the update of 8/31/2022, which was the last one that I downloaded before, the tracks number 069, 076, 082, 089 and 101 were deleted and there were spaces for them in the track list. In the newest one however, the one from 11/6/2022, there aren't spaces for them anymore. For instance, "Now Loading (Snowtel)" in 8/31/2022 was track no 070, but in 11/6/2022 it is no 069, and so on with the rest.

I don't know if this was intended, because the notes (the txt file that you get by downloading the album) for 8/31/2022 make it very clear that it was intentional to leave those spaces, and none of the notes from either of the 7 later updates (with 11/6/2022 being the seventh) said that those spaces were intentionally refilled. So I guess that in some of those 7 updates those numbers weren't left out, and without intention.

In either case I don't mind with them being refilled, as I don't have nor will buy soon the 5 tracks that were deleted and having all of the track list going fluidly looks neat without those missing numbers, but it being that way makes it harder to compare the new version of the album to previous ones and I guess that people that do buy those tracks would prefer to have those spaces, I don't know. So just pointing this out in case that it wasn't intended and the one that uploaded this album wasn't aware of this change.

Also, this 11/6/2022 version has the Robot Factory image twice. With different filenames, but for what I can see both are literally the same image.

In the update of 8/31/2022, which was the last one that I downloaded before, the tracks number 069, 076, 082, 089 and 101 were deleted and there were spaces for them in the track list. In the newest one however, the one from 11/6/2022, there aren't spaces for them anymore. For instance, "Now Loading (Snowtel)" in 8/31/2022 was track no 070, but in 11/6/2022 it is no 069, and so on with the rest.

I don't know if this was intended, because the notes (the txt file that you get by downloading the album) for 8/31/2022 make it very clear that it was intentional to leave those spaces, and none of the notes from either of the 7 later updates (with 11/6/2022 being the seventh) said that those spaces were intentionally refilled. So I guess that in some of those 7 updates those numbers weren't left out, and without intention.

In either case I don't mind with them being refilled, as I don't have nor will buy soon the 5 tracks that were deleted and having all of the track list going fluidly looks neat without those missing numbers, but it being that way makes it harder to compare the new version of the album to previous ones and I guess that people that do buy those tracks would prefer to have those spaces, I don't know. So just pointing this out in case that it wasn't intended and the one that uploaded this album wasn't aware of this change.

Also, this 11/6/2022 version has the Robot Factory image twice. With different filenames, but for what I can see both are literally the same image.
Yes, I think the spaces were meant to be there, but got removed somewhere along the way. I will fix this with a re-upload.

What about the 8-Bit minigames? They could be unlocked in previous versions of Brawl Stars when you touched 8-Bit's screen 8 times.
Funny you should mention that, I actually already have the soundtrack for that I'll get it submitted but it'll probably be under a different album. Most likely titled "Project Laser (Brawl Stars 8-Bit Minigame)" or something along those lines.

Back