BRAWL STARS (Android, iOS, Mobile) (gamerip) (2018)

I think it would be good to put the voices of the narrator that is in Hunters (Destruction) and Brawl Ball
I just started working on this now, sorry I've kinda been putting it off for a while now ahahaha. 😅 I'll let you know when I submitted to the forum admins.
screenshot-20221005-024213_orig.png

Ayo chill. There is no need to be rude about it.
Techiniclly,i wasnt even rude.I was just saying that he shuld learn about patience like i did.

Let me tell you,one time i was checking my alerts in SRB2MB, people have been SPAMMING that they wanted SRB2TP 2.0 to come out immidiently.Thats why there is Rule 15 on that forum.It prevents players from constant spamming about wanting something to come out without it being finished.Speaking of rules,there shuld be rules here in this forums too.

Same goes for few FNF mods.

It would be fitting when Season 15 Brawl Pass comes out.
This makes sense. I remember one time where I was looking for music in the game files the day season 2 (summer of monsters) came out. I happened to find a song called monster battle or something I don't remember what it was called in the game files. So I posted it. It ended up being unused. Speaking of that I think it's still in this gamerip I should probably put (Unused) after the track.

This makes sense. I remember one time where I was looking for music in the game files the day season 2 (summer of monsters) came out. I happened to find a song called monster battle or something I don't remember what it was called in the game files. So I posted it. It ended up being unused. Speaking of that I think it's still in this gamerip I should probably put (Unused) after the track.
You can add the (Unused) for all of the tracks that were unused for the game. You can even add in the loading screen from back when Brawl Stars was in beta.

Dear downloader, please download the Main Menu of Brawloween 2020 and 2 Slugfest. At the end of November download? And then there is no it in this album, but Brawloween 2019 Main Menu and 2 Slugfest have been available for a long time.

Last edited:
Back