BRAWL STARS (Android, iOS, Mobile) (gamerip) (2018)

Hey everyone, my laptop broke which is what I primarily use to edit the new tracks, thankfully though it broke AFTER I was already done editing the tracks, submitted the new tracks last night and they are waiting for admin approval now.

A couple of things to note though:
- The Baby Shark Song & Loading Jingle which is most likely going to be in the game when the Primo Shark skin releases is NOT INCLUDED. (For obvious reasons)

- I've noticed that the Chinese version of Brawl Stars seems to be having their own tracks. I will not be posting those but if you want to listen to them somebody posted them here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQc6juvyOyH-AlrwVFLm43dq3xqdVddXj&feature=shared

And you can also download the tracks here; just search for "Chinese" in the Gallery

Anyways I think that about covers it; Hopefully I'll be able to get a new laptop soon!

This album was updated on 1st of March, 2024.

Change Log:
Added "Brawl Stars (Ranked Icon)" Album Art | Added "Now Loading (Swamp of Love)" | Added "Swamp of Love Main Menu 1" | Added "Swamp of Love Main Menu 2" | Added "Swamp of Love Slugfest 1" | Added "Now Loading (K-Pop)" | Added "K-Pop Main Menu" | Added "Now Loading (Ragnarok)" | Added "Ragnarok Main Menu"

How do I rearrange the pictures? I tried prefixing, and nothing happened. Can someone explain?
Hi there, sorry for the late reply, but I'm working on an update for this soundtrack & this is one of the things that will be updated. Here's a quick picture:
album-art_orig.png

This album was updated on 1st of April, 2024.

Change Log:
Left spaces for the following tracks in case you want to add them yourself: "204 Amplify This Melodie" | "207 Now Loading (Primo Shark)" | "208 Primo Shark Main Menu" | Re-organized album art by Season | Added a bunch of icons | Added ranked rank-up jingles

I've noticed the that the old album art is still there, so I've edited the album and deleted the duplicate files, just waiting for approval now. Sorry about that.

I noticed that the Bad Randoms & Good Randoms icons seem to be missing, so I've edited the album and re-added them, hopefully it will be approved soon.

Also; side note, there's a new image now! It was taken from the beginning of this video:

Here's the transparent version in case you want to use it for a video or something.
brawl-stars-the-legend-in-the-ocean-logo_orig.png

Last edited:
Where is the Godzilla main menu theme?
Yeah, about that... I chose not to include it because of copyright, it's just the Godzilla 1954 Theme. You can listen to it here though:

There is also a space for it in the numbers, in case you want to add it to your own personal downloaded one. It should be number 231.

The official supercell fan kit also has it here if you want to download it (You'll still have to edit it though): https://fankit.supercell.com/d/Yvts...l:GcewCfaGk5Tudq7kpDYTaEybYNUrRBwQIDucH0hLVV4

Last edited:
Back