BRAWL STARS (Android, iOS, Mobile) (gamerip) (2018)

good musik
my favorite musiks are robot factory main menu, underwater main menu, candyland main menu/slugfest, brawl univesity main menu, main menu 1/2 lunar main menu 2 and the last but not least slugfest 5

good musik
my favorite musiks are robot factory main menu, underwater main menu, candyland main menu/slugfest, brawl univesity main menu, main menu 1/2 lunar main menu 2 and the last but not least slugfest 5
Correction: 1. Its music instead of "musik"
2. You can say either songs or tracks,but not "musiks" since its gramatically in-correct. (Nerd moment)

Correction: 1. Its music instead of "musik"
2. You can say either songs or tracks,but not "musiks" since its gramatically in-correct. (Nerd moment)
Technically, "musik" is correct if you are from Germany. The word for "music" is "musik" in Germany. (Nerd Squeak Moment) 🤓

good musik
Yeah why does the Underwater Main Menu go so hard? It's one of my favorites too.

brawl-stars-bizarre-circus-v2-tranparent_orig.png

New transparent seasonal image for y'all! (taken from the latest Brawl Talk)

Last edited:
This album was updated on 26th of October, 2023.

Change Log:
Added "Starr Drop (Rare)" | Added "Starr Drop (Super Rare)" | Added "Starr Drop (Epic)" | Added "Starr Drop (Mythic)" | Added "Starr Drop (Legendary)" | Added "Brawl Talk (October 2023) [No Loud Bang SFX]" Countdown | Added "Brawl Stars (Bizarre Circus)" Album Art | Added "Now Loading (Bizarre Circus)" | Added "Bizarre Circus Main Menu" | Added "Bizarre Circus Slugfest 1" | Added "Now Loading (Warrior's Journey)" | Added "Warrior's Journey Main Menu | Added "Piggy Bank Slugfest 1"

We already told you, T̸̵̶̛̙̤͖̹̝̪͖͎̬̜̠͕̦̦̥̯͇ͣ̓ͨ̾ͣ̿̍͊ͧ̍̋̅̿̉̎̔͊̀͊̎̓̀̉̏͝͞hi̢̨̢̢̝̭̬̳͉̬̜̳̬̪̘͓ͨ̅ͧ͊͗͆͘ṡ̵̵̴̶̨̧̛͍̗͖̼̟͚̣̙̪̈́̏̆̂̆ͤ̎͆̀ͥͬͯ̏͘ͅ_̷̻̱̠ͪ̏̔͌̊̐̕͠ is Ņ̴̸̛͎͚̱̯̫̗̼̖͔̜̄ͬ̇́̎̿̊̂̊ͩ̓̓̋̒͘͝o̷̵̧̨̟̗̻̝̲̜̠͔͖͕͙̭͓̥̫̦͌̈̋ͨͪͩ̏͊ͮ͛͌ͧ̐̍̈́̄ͨͣ̈́̔͘͞r̝͔͈͉̟̾̉ͤ̌ͧͣ̍̒̕ͅ_̸̴̸̡̯̲̮̰̂̿͆͝m̥̘͈̺̪̦̼͚̟͈̣̐̓ͮ̋̓̂̔̿͟͢ă̰̩̳͎̇̀̌ͩ͒̾͠͞l̳̰͉̞͖̣̝̖̟͕̗̱͎̤̣͗̾̈ͧͣ͐̆̀ͧ̈ͤͮ́̃ͥ͑̊̌̅̌̀͑̑ͭ͘̚̚̚͢͟͡
crying-starr-park-logo_orig.png
rt-camera_orig.png
time-anomaly-detected_orig.png
starr-cctv-room_orig.png

We already told you, T̸̵̶̛̙̤͖̹̝̪͖͎̬̜̠͕̦̦̥̯͇ͣ̓ͨ̾ͣ̿̍͊ͧ̍̋̅̿̉̎̔͊̀͊̎̓̀̉̏͝͞hi̢̨̢̢̝̭̬̳͉̬̜̳̬̪̘͓ͨ̅ͧ͊͗͆͘ṡ̵̵̴̶̨̧̛͍̗͖̼̟͚̣̙̪̈́̏̆̂̆ͤ̎͆̀ͥͬͯ̏͘ͅ_̷̻̱̠ͪ̏̔͌̊̐̕͠ is Ņ̴̸̛͎͚̱̯̫̗̼̖͔̜̄ͬ̇́̎̿̊̂̊ͩ̓̓̋̒͘͝o̷̵̧̨̟̗̻̝̲̜̠͔͖͕͙̭͓̥̫̦͌̈̋ͨͪͩ̏͊ͮ͛͌ͧ̐̍̈́̄ͨͣ̈́̔͘͞r̝͔͈͉̟̾̉ͤ̌ͧͣ̍̒̕ͅ_̸̴̸̡̯̲̮̰̂̿͆͝m̥̘͈̺̪̦̼͚̟͈̣̐̓ͮ̋̓̂̔̿͟͢ă̰̩̳͎̇̀̌ͩ͒̾͠͞l̳̰͉̞͖̣̝̖̟͕̗̱͎̤̣͗̾̈ͧͣ͐̆̀ͧ̈ͤͮ́̃ͥ͑̊̌̅̌̀͑̑ͭ͘̚̚̚͢͟͡
crying-starr-park-logo_orig.png
rt-camera_orig.png
time-anomaly-detected_orig.png
starr-cctv-room_orig.png
They told us exactly right, T̸̵̶̛̙̤͖̹̝̪͖͎̬̜̠͕̦̦̥̯͇ͣ̓ͨ̾ͣ̿̍͊ͧ̍̋̅̿̉̎̔͊̀͊̎̓̀̉̏͝͞hi̢̨̢̢̝̭̬̳͉̬̜̳̬̪̘͓ͨ̅ͧ͊͗͆͘ṡ̵̵̴̶̨̧̛͍̗͖̼̟͚̣̙̪̈́̏̆̂̆ͤ̎͆̀ͥͬͯ̏͘ͅ_̷̻̱̠ͪ̏̔͌̊̐̕͠ is Ņ̴̸̛͎͚̱̯̫̗̼̖͔̜̄ͬ̇́̎̿̊̂̊ͩ̓̓̋̒͘͝o̷̵̧̨̟̗̻̝̲̜̠͔͖͕͙̭͓̥̫̦͌̈̋ͨͪͩ̏͊ͮ͛͌ͧ̐̍̈́̄ͨͣ̈́̔͘͞r̝͔͈͉̟̾̉ͤ̌ͧͣ̍̒̕ͅ_̸̴̸̡̯̲̮̰̂̿͆͝m̥̘͈̺̪̦̼͚̟͈̣̐̓ͮ̋̓̂̔̿͟͢ă̰̩̳͎̇̀̌ͩ͒̾͠͞l̳̰͉̞͖̣̝̖̟͕̗̱͎̤̣͗̾̈ͧͣ͐̆̀ͧ̈ͤͮ́̃ͥ͑̊̌̅̌̀͑̑ͭ͘̚̚̚͢͟͡.

That aside,i think Stare Park Lore might be explained more in-detail by Season 22.

This album was updated on 14th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Added "Brawl Stars (Starr Toon)" Album Art | Added "Snowy Slugfest 1 (2023 Version)" | Added a "fade out" effect to "Snowy Slugfest 1" | Added a "fade out" effect to "Snowy Slugfest 2" | Added a "fade out" effect to "Snowy Slugfest 3" | Added "Now Loading (Starr Toon)" | Added "Starr Toon Main Menu" | Added "Starr Toon Slugfest 1"

Hey all, I noticed this was very outdated, not sure whom originally submitted it, but I submitted my more up-to-date version of this soundtrack. Should have everything up to the movie/brawlywood themes which was the latest update. Enjoy!
Funny how the original uploader left this to dust, and then only for you to take care of this for 2 years straight.

Small update to the soundtrack, there is a new image now!

- Added "Brawl Stars (Starr Toon Studios)" Album Art
- Renamed "Brawl Stars (Starr Toon)" to "Brawl Stars (Starr Toon Studios Icon)"

And as usual, here's the transparent version of the new image in case you want to use it for something:
brawl-stars-starr-toon-studios-logo_orig.png

Back