Capcom Music Generation Rockman X1~6 (2003)

X was the one that got me through my middle school years back in the old days of SNES! EPIC SOUNDTRACKS! Download them 1 at a time if you want all the songs. It will take some time but its well worth it!

I don't get it... The file is there and plays fine, but MMX6's Opening Stage is missing the awesome guitar riff that played in a couple sections. How's that possible?

megaman x4 is the best game i ever see but my favoret chalecter is zero he is the best hero more than x becuase i like his story he gust like a lagende and he is very strong but i wish zero come back after he dead in megaman zero 4 i wish if he come back i will be very happy becuase zero is no.1 he is really a lagend

The only good Megaman Xs were on SNES! The dash system used fur X4-X6 had a stop which made it harder to control your dash distance. It was fixed in X7, and X8, but X8 was too hard to play at all, because of the replacement fur lives with those stupid "Retry" chips. Plus, looking at all of the X-games, you'll see that none of the other X-games music sounds as good as the ones from the SNES.

Dude I download megaman x4-6 on my soundtracks, but the problem is the others tracks I didn't get is colonel general, gate's laboratory stage, and alia & gate:(

Can you fix those soundtracks for me? Let me know when you fix those soundtracks. Thank you:)

rockman x1 has the best songs !!!!

favorit es :
castlevania perfect selection vol 1 vol 2
vampire killer ultranomicon
a ce combat 2 'fire young man', 'sunset glow', 'dynapolis', 'el dorado'

Thank you so much for this OST! Megaman X games have always been a passion of mine since I was a kid, so it's nice to see these all here. The songs that I loved most were here, but I don't know why the opening stage to Megaman X6 is missing the awesome guitar rift. It's strange, but still nice. Also, to the people complaining about the "revised" and "improved" PSX versions of MMX3 soundtracks, need to get taken out back and shot in the back of the head Old Yeller style; those versions of the songs were awful.

Back