Capcom Music Generation Rockman X1~6 (2003)

Just gonna ask... Where is Burnin' Noumander? I came on for this track. Is it a coincidence that the only one I was actually looking for is the only one missing?

Excellent melodics and harmonics lines. The musics are dynamics and creative. Good solos and instrumental parts, one of the best soundtracks series of the games. The best soundtracks is the X1 (Best of History of games for me) and X6.

[@chronikerdelt a] Flame Mammoth Stage (and Vs Colonel/General from X4) were originally included in the list, but the audio files were broken so I think someone removed them. I'm not sure if this is also true for the missing tracks in X6, but I would assume so. X2 is included but is incorrectly labelled as "1 XX Filename." This also caused the other games to be mislabelled as well (i.e. X6 tracks begin with 5, etc).

Desp ite the little nitpicky details, I love this OST and everything in it. If someone is willing to reupload the missing tracks, I could even call it perfect!

All the songs are labeled wrong. I thought the first number of every track represented the game, like how 1 18 is Armor Armorage Stage, but X2 also has a "1" in front of it, shouldn't it be "2" instead. That'll be helpful and easier. Thanks

This album is a bit confusing to download because the tracks from X2 are labelled the same as those from X1, so they get jumbled up when compiled into a playlist. There are also some very important soundtracks missing (i.e. Burnin Noumander Stage and vs. Colonel), so could you please fix those? Thanks!

All the songs are labeled wrong. I thought the first number of every track represented the game, like how 1 18 is Armor Armorage Stage, but X2 also has a "1" in front of it, shouldn't it be "2" instead. That'll be helpful and easier. Thanks

The songs aren't labeled wrong, the first number of every track is the number of the disc in which they are located. If you are going to be looking for music in collections or albums with multiple discs, you should keep in mind that.

Back