Mario Kart Wii (Wii) (gamerip) (2008)

About the Main Menu music, can I suggest to create 3 separated ones(the cubic centimeter selection one, the character & kart setup selection one and the cup selection one)?

No trophy for you from Mario Kart Wii sounds a lot like Ranked Out from Mario Kart: Super Circuit. I just realized that last weekend. Has anyone else realized that?

I replayed this game back in July with the goal of unlocking every character, Kart, and bike in the game. It wasn't very hard to accomplish aside from getting a one star or higher on the special cup because that cup has the worst track in the game *cough* *cough* Rainbow Road *cough* *cough*. Aside from Rainbow Road and the stupid blue shells the game decided to throw at me because it felt like screwing me over, it was medium difficulty compared to the other games I have beaten like Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse, Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship Of Doom, and Ecco The Dolphin for example.

I replayed this game back in July with the goal of unlocking every character, Kart, and bike in the game. It wasn't very hard to accomplish aside from getting a one star or higher on the special cup because that cup has the worst track in the game *cough* *cough* Rainbow Road *cough* *cough*. Aside from Rainbow Road and the stupid blue shells the game decided to throw at me because it felt like screwing me over, it was medium difficulty compared to the other games I have beaten like Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse, Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship Of Doom, and Ecco The Dolphin for example.
bro this is a Nintendo game, of course its easy.
also wii rainbow road doesn't suck.

Back