METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2004)

witch long is it where big boss jumps off out the sewers with ocelot great soundtrack harry gregson is a wonderful composer

nice, looks like you're playing! there's some really good track, the mgs classic theme plus something new for snake eater (very good the 007ish song!) very good ost but not exceptional!

Snake:Colonel, something's wrong with Peach suited in red?
Colonel:That's the one of Pyramid of Pachyderms, who looks like Princess Peach from the Super Mario series. She is started to stamp her feet, if she can't get into the train.
Snake:Sounds pretty humorous. Colonel, please, send me a chopper.
Colonel:Alright! but remember, Snake, show them who's boss. no regrets.
Snake:Got it.

Snake:Colonel, tell me what you know about Toad Patrol.
Colonel:Toad Patrol was the beloved army of the Mushroom Kingdom. he give the commands around here.
Snake:Sounds pretty serious.
Colonel:Yes, but every time it happens, Colonel Toad ends up having their own stradegy, The Element of Surprise. Sure, he commands Sailor Moon to join Sailor Mini Moon and defeat Dragon Maleficent, while Colonel Toad, Six Toad Soldiers, and One Peach will reenact Snow White.
Snake:If he was smart, he'd tell them to split up.
Colonel:...You don't get a lot of plans, do you, Snake?

Colonel:Snake! Sorry to bother you, but i've got some big news!
Snake:What? Not another absurd objective. I hope.
Colonel:Are you familiar with Super Smash Bros.?
Snake:Ah... That Nintendo thing...
Colonel:Yes. Actually, we've recieved an invitation for you to join. Are you up for it?
Snake:......
Colonel:Where are you right now, anyway?
Snake:I'm on reconnaissance duty.
Colonel:Reconnaissance?! Of what kind?!
Snake:Knowing your enemy is the quickest path to victory.(Suddenly, Peach suited in red stamped her feet, then notices it and looks at Snake coming out of the box.) It's show time!

I've never been a fan of MGS series, till I played MGS3 last month, and since then, I wanted to try out MGS1 and 2 badly but I can't find them anywhere T_T I've been into the serie pretty late D:

the best track waz the snake eater i say. listen to it. it keep u calm and relax Metal gear solid games is the best action game with music like that.

Kickass game, kickass soundtrack; I'm just not douche enough to put 10/10 like everyone else.

I'm joking; I love you guys.

The song just before fighting the Shagohod is missing. Otherwise this is a good album. Shame that song is missing though, that was my favourite.

i havent founed any soundtrack or any game better than MGS i am a true supporter of any mgs game LONG LIVE KONAMI

[EAU]_GEKKO_
[second in command]

Guys, for the last time, ANY music which you think is missing is not, most likely the sections you like are in the main theme song or similar. eg 7/10 Guest the music just before fighting the Shagohod is in the middle of the Metal Gear Solid 3 Theme Song

I LOVE MG AND ITS MUSIC!!!! thnx for the downloads guys and btw when is the MGS4 OST gonna be available here? i want the MGS4 love them!!!

While the music here was fairly decent, prior metal gear installments in my opinion have better music in them. Or at least more memorable.

I love the mgs soundtracks. I cant wait until them mgs4 ost comes to this site. Only to bad that the soundtracks of the original two MSX Metal Gear games are not on this site.

Excellent sound As expected form the best game series.

one thing tho... which one is from the part where you first meet eva. anyway Ocelot youth is my favorit then comes KGBVSGRU

TomY GUn!!!! 12shoot's this time ive got 12shoots
AHHH!!!!!my siut!!! you bastard I love it:D this game is best:)

Back