METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2004)

The only memorable songs are battle in the base and snake eater. You guys don't know music, this isn't real music, this is movie music. Anyway a GOOD soundtrack is a FF one, I can remember almost every song from FF games, for example.

"215 debriefing"
IT is the best sound track I have ever heared
outstanding job Harry Gregson
I Love MGS.
I Love snake.
and I Love you man.
Grate job Konami and hideo kojima:X:X:X
LOVE U ALL:X:X

Volgins theme is the best and i used to fancy ocelot :| shame! haha x the best mgs ever!! and aslo i like the start up theme as well =]

snake eater . volgin . the boss . ocelot . the pain . the fear . the end . the fury . the sorrow . shagohod . the boss . METAL GEAR SOLID 3

The music was good... hated the controls... and the final boss was anti-climactic. .. I had more difficulties with Volgin than I did with The Boss

This game is by far, one of the greatest games of all time. The characterizatio n is wonderful. The gameplay mechanics are magnificant. The storyline, especially with the twist at the end with ADAM and Ocelot, is ironic and well founded, and the soundtrack is the perfect way to seal the deal. I have beaten the game on every difficulty including European Extreme (It Is Hard)and yet I still play it. I want them to make more MSG games just like Snake Eater but with a different story and different locations. Everything else can stay the same. So as far as I'm concerned, the game gets 10/10 and the soundtrack, 10/10.

MGS series are beyond only a game, they are really excellent dramatic and exiting and also amazing games far from all other action-adventur e games; specially MGS3 and MGS4; however each single version
couldn 't be imagined without realization of other versions.

This musical score is wonderful. The pieces feel like timeless works. But I do need some clarification on some pieces, such as track 102; MGS3's main theme. Its initially timed as 6:32, but for some reason, the track extends itself up to a time of 10:18. Why does it extend itself for so long?

Back