METAL GEAR SOLID ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK (1998)

This site is the best. I was looking for a site that provided it's users with game soundtracks for FREE!!!. I will remember this day for the rest of my life!!...

massive game! One of the bst, if not the best, ever! Huge depth, turns, and great graphics for the time. Absolutely epic...just made me get my PS1 out! x

Excellent music from a more than excellent game!!!

My fav songs in this album are with no doubt:
01 - Metal Gear Solid Main Theme
18 - End Title/The Best Is Yet to Come

Really thanks for the site creators!!!!!

With characters like Snake, Frank, Meryl and Liquid, this game was the first to dwelve into true emotional connection with the player and the many different, touching life stories of the characters (both friends and enemies) and is the only game, so far, to successfully do so. Thank you, Kojima (and this website).

I do not know how I can explain my feeling

I feel like I am dreaming

I used to play MGS scince i was 12 and i am 21 now

Thank you very very ... very much

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Anyone who has played mgs knows its songs. It warms my heart to hear such beautiful compositions after such a long time of not playing it. 1997 i think 10/10

Awesome, songs but, I don't know how to get the songs on the computer. Can somebody tell me what I'm supposed to do? I need to keep typing because it won't let me put it up unless it's long.

I remember my uncle playing this game,then I tried this game when I was only 8 years old,i didnt know the story much but the atmosphere with that music was awsome.Now im 15 and i still play this game on my psp.MGS is not one of the best but its the best of all.

Huhhhh... I'm searching for this music so for a long time already... and now I find it. I'm so happy!
Thank You!

Ven

Back