METAL GEAR SOLID ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK (1998)

I was searching fir Metroid's OST (on this website), and I find these soundtracks of MGS. I think there are better than Metroid Prime's soundtracks.

TY

this was the first 3rd person shooter let alone stealth game ive played. i was around 7 years old not into music. but after playing that i could not stop humming the music to it. with out it the game would not be as good

Liquid Ocelot says that In MGS 1 Konami has copied the scene of the electric torture from Oddworld Abe's Exoddus, but the hero was hung upside down, if they did in MGS1 would be more sadistic and better!

Question:

Ho w do I download songs separately without having to download the album?

Thank you ^^

And this game is one of the greatest games EVER made, the story line makes it completely amazing along with the game play.

i already get to that site since almost two years ago ...and today after formatting my pc ..i needed to get back my lovely metal gear solid soundtracks.... really thank you guys peace from algeria

Metal gear solid...first game if i played. I be 9 years old if i first played mgs. Im will be too scaried if i escape aganist terorist. This date i dont forget. 17.9.2009 i play mgs to end...thank you...

Dears
I would like to thank you very very much.
This game and end mysic were a part of my childhood.
Thi s game and its music make me stronger , although seems unbelievable... .

Thanks and thanks
Ehsan

Back