Mario Kart Tour (Mobile, Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2019)

I notice the Tokyo Blur upload seems to have only a single channel as opposed to most other tracks being stereo. Thought I should point that out.
Thanks. You know, I kept getting the feeling something was off about the song each time I heard it in my playlist, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I'll see what I can do to fix that in my next update (which will also add GBA Cheep-Cheep Island).

as of now, you can rip the music without having to download the music from youtube, you need ravioli extractor and a rooted phone to extract the files

Is Tokyo Blur MONO?
Yes, for some reason it is. Tokyo Blur would've been the first track I added to this soundtrack nearly two years ago, so I somehow must've screwed up and unknowingly didn't afterwards. It will be fixed in the next update to the soundtrack, which will occur after GBA Sky Garden is added to the game in just over two weeks.

yay! I really like this game and glad to see its here :) Ive been playing this since it came out and really like it! I think my fav songs are Vancouver Velocity, Los Angeles Laps, Tokyo Blur, and Sydney Spirit.

Where's Amsterdam Drift. It just came to Mario Kart Tour on April 20, 2022, the day I am writing this.Can you please add it when you get the chance?

Update will come after Sky-High Sundae drops. I've had a lot going on recently, but I've been working on this in the background

Okay, so before anyone says anything about it, I just realized that the file name for 3DS Piranha Plant Slide (Underground) uses the course's British-English name of 3DS Piranha Plant Pipeway by mistake. I honestly have no idea how that slipped by me or why it was ever called that to start with because fun fact: I'm not British.
Side note, I have no clue why Berlin Byways still has the "2" after it since I very distinctly remember changing it from Berlin Byways 1-2 to just Berlin Byways, and yet somehow it ended up as neither...
Anyways, that'll all probably be fixed whenever I next need to update the soundtrack, so until then... <insert creative joke here>

awesome! awesome! amaaaaaaaaazing! cooool!!!!! yeaah!!!

Mario kart go go go go!!!!

whooooooaaaaah!!! i loveeeee this!!!! gooo mariooooo!!! downloaded all the sounds!! got a mega usb stick!
i got so much memory!! im gonna go find the harry potter sound track and then the narnia sound track .
my i cloud is #fulllllllllllllll bro:cool::cool:

sorry i have to go now mother has prepared dinner!!! ill be sure to be back!!!! go go go mariooooooooooooooo!!!!! :love::love::love:

Back