Mario Kart Tour (Mobile, Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2019)

awesome! awesome! amaaaaaaaaazing! cooool!!!!! yeaah!!!

Mario kart go go go go!!!!

whooooooaaaaah!!! i loveeeee this!!!! gooo mariooooo!!! downloaded all the sounds!! got a mega usb stick!
i got so much memory!! im gonna go find the harry potter sound track and then the narnia sound track .
my i cloud is #fulllllllllllllll bro:cool::cool:

sorry i have to go now mother has prepared dinner!!! ill be sure to be back!!!! go go go mariooooooooooooooo!!!!! :love::love::love:

Please add GBA Boo Lake as soon as possible it's such a good remaster :0
Don't worry, that'll be up soon, and yes the new arrangement for Boo Lake slaps. I'm gonna leave the real battle themes for each retro battle course in the update since they're all actually in the game's files despite going unused because apparently SNES Battle Course 1 MK8DX edition is so good that it had to be used instead.

Can you also add the rest of the Final Lap versions of the courses? That would be great!
I have slowly been working my way through those because as it turns out, the game doesn't have separate files for the final lap variations of any songs besides the two versions of 3DS Rainbow Road (as those two directly use the final lap themes from Mario Kart 7). This means that it manually speeds and pitches up the base songs when you enter the final lap, explaining how the music is able to so seamlessly continue from where it left off when transitioning to the final lap. Hope this explains why it's not all that cut and dry, as I have to go out of my way to get them in.

Gotta love how Tour just uses the Original Versions of the track's music and not remixes. Like just do that, then update the game to have feature to swap out between the Original and the Remix.

Alright, with a brand new nitro course hitting the game earlier today, I figured it's time to prepare an update for this. I'll be adding GBA Snow Land, Wii Rainbow Road, Piranha Plant Cove, and several more final lap versions of songs.
Also, just so everyone knows and can stop commenting about it, I don't have the time to update the soundtrack for every single new song added, so just expect me to do so every two months or so... thanks!

It's no problem. I'm just glad that others appreciate the game and its amazing collection of music. I'm trying to get updates available to be uploaded almost every week.
Thank you for working so hard to add all of the final lap variants! I am willing to help you make more of the final lap variants.

I think DK Mountain and Dino Dino Jungle uses it's original mix and not the Mario Kart 7 version, great work on this soundtrack!

Back